Tetric Ceram HB is a light-curing fine-particle microhybrid material based on a mouldable ceramic.
Tetric Ceram HB has been developed to fulfil the requirements of the posterior region. It is available in syringes and Cavifils.
- Easy handling due to high viscosity
- Simplified creation of proximal contact areas
- Unparalleled esthetics
- Very high wear resistance
- Very high radiopacity (330% Al)
- Short polymerization time: 20 s for increments of up to 2.5 mm
- Class I and II restorations in the posterior region (also occlusal stress-bearing)
- Restorations in deciduous dentitions