Esthetics and experience lead to success
Esthetic cementation materials are decisive for achieving the lifelike appearance of natural teeth in metal-free restorations. Variolink II, a dual-curing composite system, is a leader in the field of esthetic adhesive luting materials. The fact that Variolink II has been used more than 30 million times over throughout the world testifies to the success of the material.
- Available in 6 shades and two degrees of viscosity
- Two comprehensive systems with all products necessary for adhesive cementation
- Very high radiopacity
- Fluoride release
- Reduced sensitivity to light
- High abrasion resistance
- Long-term clinical experience: over 30 million restorations placed in the course of more than 15 years
- Adhesive cementation of ceramic, Ceromer/FRC, and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, and veneers, as well as metalfree bridges)
Transparent, white (110/A1), yellow/universal (210/A3), brown (340/A4), white opaque, bleach XL
Catalyst is available in two viscosities and shades.