Cervitec Gel with chlorhexidine and fluoride.
Cervitec Gel is particularly recommended for supporting the treatment of individuals who are highly susceptible to caries or who have gingivitis, periodontitis or denture stomatitis. Together with Cervitec Plus and Cervitec Liquid it significantly contributes to keeping teeth, crown and bridge work and implants in good condition for a long time.
- For the prevention of inflammation by maintaining the health of the gums and the oral mucous membrane and peri-implant tissue
- As a support during the therapy of patients with inflammation, such as gingivitis, periodontitis, periimplantitis or denture stomatitis
- With increased bacteria counts
- 0.2% chlorhexidine and 900 ppm fluoride
- Smooth consistency
- Pleasant taste
Benefits for the practice team
- Powerful combination for protecting the gums, peri-implant tissue, the oral mucous membrane and teeth
- High user compliance
- Ancillary treatment to professional measures